Tuesday, September 30, 2008

S.w.e.e.t has Never Taste Sweeter

R was sending me home last night, when i started coughing. Though its just 100 metres away from my house, Super sweet R stopped at the nearest petrol kiosk to buy me Nin Jiom Herbal Candy Super Mint.

Sweet has never taste sweeter....

The mentha oil not only soothes my throat, it soothes my heart too...spreading its sweetness down to every valve, coating every single cell n tissues till it reach my pumping pink heart. (why its pink n not red??? coz pink makes me sound cuter!!)



Started using my birthday present le, my Guess wallet. Feel quite nostalgic lookin at it though, reminds mi of my previous Guess wallet..I have love my Gold guess wallet and have been using it for a long time untill it kena kidnapped by nasty robbers whom break into my previous work place office. Haiz...i have never seen it since.

*Sobz*

Have been using the Coach wristlet for so long, it feels really good to switch back to a small wallet. Its so handy. I am beginning to find my wristlet bulky and unsightly. Thanks Lynne once again :)

My Guess wallet

No comments: