Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yippee My SoNy VAiO is back

YEAH!!!! My Sony Vaio company laptop has finally revived. Missed staring at the nice wallpaper of Baby & I.

Many Thanks to the best best kind-hearted IT technician Mr Ron. Wherever u r, may God bless your kind soul forever n ever n ever. Amen.

My Sony Vaio has been givin me problems a few months back, n i was stuck with a lousy HP lappie that is so so slow, cannot bluetooth, looks super uncool, is heavy n has stupid buttons on the side of the screen.

The keypad 'H' on my VAIo was stuck, n everytime i switch it on, the letter H would be all the places. After checkin by Mr Ron, turns out its a simple job, he pressed it down hard on my keypad H to 'dislodge' this coagulated water droplet(which was accidentally spilled by me, OPS!)

After 20 seconds and it was done. My laptop is back. And the super nice MR Ron DID NOT charge me a single cent for his service. Its a small job he said.

well im very sure if its someone else they would definately charge me the standard $30-40 service charge n if its at Sony Service Centre, the one-time checking fee is $120. Offered to pay for the transport cost, but he refused it too. Super nice right.

Shall post his number tomorrow, should anyone need laptop repairs, please do go for him, after this experience, he is definately one honest technician which deserves my trust n support.

As promised, here is Mr Ron's number, 81892756

No comments: