Saturday, September 20, 2008

FriDay Nite Woo~Hoo~

Nothin beats having good company on a Friday Nite.

I have heard of club-hopping is fun but restaurant-hopping is equally fun, went to meet up with the gals last night to celebrate Seph & Michelle's birthday.

I think i am blessed in a ratherly weird way, God bless me with the gift of never losing my way when im out, but somehow that blessings doesn't seems to tag along the gift of time-saving. Though i always manage to find my way in locating the meeting place when meetin my friends, i never seem to be able to avoid the fate of walking.

Took a bus to Marine Parade Road in my attempt to reach East Coast Park, my clever thinkin brings me to alight at Opp Mandarin Gardens as i knew that East Coast is somehow near there. I ask a dog-owner along the way and manage to locate the path leading to the underground tunnel that leads to East Coast.

OHH!!! It does leads to East Coast,

right,

it leads to Island Resort Singapore which IS Located at East Coast but my FINAL DESTINATION IS AT MACDONALDS!

Walked for about 30minutes in total before i finally reached MacDonalds. Almost dieded. Well but the walk along East Coast Beach leadin to Mac really aids in calming myself,the breeze was cooling and strong. Such breeze is great from taking meself away from the thoughts of situations i dun like to face, people whom i dun like to see and stuff that i dun wanna do. Its just good.

I saw 2 skaters skating with their dogs on leash. Ha-Ha but for both dogs, they ended up panting n their owners had to carry them while continuing skating. Lousy dogs...

Sat with them at Macdonalds for a short while before we proceed to Kenny Rogers for a nice dinner. Without Michelle, it was an unanimous vote for Kenny Rogers over C-Nai Hong Kong Cafe.

I have mixed comments towards Kenny Rogers, thumbs up for their service and not for their salt-immersed food. The place is self-service concept and all the customers infront of me had to self-carry their food tray back to their table but for no particular reason, the waiter actually took my food tray from me and follow me back to the table. I was so elated, feel so honoured. Well i did return the waiter's favour with a heart-felt thanks tag along with my most stunning brilliant toothsie smile.

Except for Seph, none of us could down all the food down our throat. The gravy on my Chicken Pita was so salty even June GaG~ when she tasted my food. Junyi's (totally dislike the similarity in his name) Chicken Pot and Jianwen's Ribs wasn't doin any better either. But this is the first time i came across a guy like Junyi who actually has a really tiny appetitite.

Michelle was fantastic, though she was at her own birthday celebration dinner elsewhere, she still rush down to join us. We went to C-Nai Hong Kong cafe for the 'cake-cutting' and started our full round of photo-taking, i think we are like the most happening group in the whole restaurant. Our presence attracted the eyes of almost all patrons. The couple seated beside our table keep throwing us her irritated look when we are taking pictures n laughin among ourselves. What can i say, i can practically see through her irritated eyes and see it turn green. Detest such green-eye monster.














Junyi & Jianwen, The special guest


Michelle n her beau



We skipped back to macdonalds after our dinner and stayed at Mac for a mere one minute before we decide we had enough of the smellyness of the drain and the irritating baby cries, we hopped over to Cofee Bean, where we settled ourselves down comfortably.

There wasn't much people in the joint and we are able to sit down and chat without buying any drinks. Haha i know it sounds cheap-skate but hey our tummies r full.

I manage to reach home in time to watch my Chinese Love Story on Channel 8. Looking forward to tonight's dinner.

No comments: