Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My New New Stuff

Started using my birthday present today!!!

Thanks again Pearly. Muack**

My laneige water bank cream has finally dieded on me, and i have scoop it down to its last drop.

i stare at the brand new blue bottle dubiously, it look super creamy and im gotten a teeny bit worried coz my face dun really suit rich creams. They are far too moisturising and makes my face 'sweat' when i start walking outdoors. They also tends to over clog my pores n gives me these small small bumps around my nose area.

Was quite disappointed when i look at the bottom on my Clarins jar, i was like, WAH!! bottle so big, content so little!!!

My Clarins HydraQuench Cooling Cream-Gel.


But no i was wrong, the bottle is filled to the brim :) Its gonna take me at least 6 months before i finish this full 50ml bottle. It took me almost 3 mths to finish my 20ml laneige.


See, just the amount on this lid can last my tiny face(haha im shameless) for 3 days.


Bought a new pillow at NTUC!!! Hahaha it look so cute, has a white sheep on its cover. The price states $9.90, but the NTUC cashier scanned out the price at $9, so i am super pleased with my purchase. Hopefully this new pillow can help give my poor sore noded neck some better support.

No comments: