Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wedding Bells are ringing so near yet so far~~~

Had a delightful breakfast today, ate wedding cakes distributed by my colleague SL. Feel so excited when i see the piles of boxes of wedding cakes in her room. The wedding vibes is totally in the air, SL is growing more radiant each day, though she does whine a little about being tired, but i can feel her positivity, can feel her excitement in having her big day soon.

*GoSh when is my Turn???~~~*




Gonna go Malaysia next week to be one of her Jie-Mei, so excited. First time in my life to be someone's Jie-Mei. Oooo....And im gonna be a Jie-Mei again next year. Two times somemore. Gonna be Jie-Mei for my good ole pal Candice, jus receive her invitation this morning, OMIGOD!!!!

And of course im definately gonna be Jie-Mei for my own sister's wedding next year. Both falls on Jan 09, oh god, hope they dun clash, waiting for my sis to be back home any seconds now, have to ask her when is her exact confirmed date.

No comments: