Saturday, September 13, 2008

Movie

I AM GOING TO WATCH MAMA MIA NEXT MONDAY!!!! ITS FREE , WEEEEEEE!!!!!!



THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIEND FOR THE PAIR OF TIXS, you knw who u r , if u r readin this.

*BiG hUgs*

Other than MaMa mia, there was this new movie i have been hopin to catch, THE DAYS i saw the trailer on tvmobile, and it looks quite interesting. I wa watchin the movie reviews by given by this gal name Melanie Oliveiro from 93.8fm on tvmobile when i was on my way to work in the movie, her reviews are really funny, i actually burst out laughin a few times on the bus.

Ignoring the weird stares by the passengers ard me, i continue smiling and listen to her movie reviews.I can't rem much, but she say somethin like, THE DAYS is ur typical ah beng ah seng story...the character uses the typical old ah beng words like 'xiao didi' and 'ar ber than' , and even a rice bowl could turn into a weapon(with 1 eyebrow lifted up).

I totally love Melanie's movie reviews, listening to her movie reviews is becoming a daily must watch for me on my way to work, it actually stops me from taking cabs. She talks in this british accent that is very much alike the way Michelle did on Channel 5 The Noose. And gives a really straight face when she gave crude, direct but also very true reviews. Cabbies shld install tvmobile too, i seriously think they should, lookin at the fact that cab companies are increasing cab fares even faster than the country's inflation.

No comments: