Thursday, September 25, 2008

Never good bus ride

ARGHHHH!!!!! I have been a typical bus/mrt taking Singaporean gal all my life, but recent years the development of my brain, and transport system is making me dislike taking public transport more n more each day.

I have no idea is it just me becoming more n more cynical, but I feel that I face ugly commuters almost everyday. I had to take 3 buses before I can reach my office everyday. I dun mind taking 3 buses actually, I dun even mind walking a long distance to work everyday, it keeps me trim

(*smile*)

BUT I hate the commuters. Things I have to endure almost everyday.

#1. Noisy Bangladeshi/China/Indian (ok to be fair, there is Singaporeans aunties n cao ah beng sometimes) riders whom talk loudly on their mobile handphone, early early in the morning they talk like as if they r still in the大哥大days. As if ppl wanna listen to their conversation, their voice(esp the bangla ones, grr…) r blocked all the news broadcast of channelnews asia on tvmobile. Yes I can’t hear my favourite Melanie Oliverio movie reviews. Wanna Kick em.

#2. China men whom blast their mobile phone mp3 player in the bus. Hello~~ if they play Pussycat dolls or Jay Zhou still can accept, but they play those lousy china songs from wat seems to me like from some lousy China singer. Hey some things r not meant to be shared. Seng ki lai pls~

#3 you happen to WALK to the EXIT as u r alighting at the next stop, an auntie/uncle will just chuck their chubby hands out in front of u, their bags will hit u at ur side, and before u know it this is what will happen

Scenario 1 – THEY WILL SHOVE U TO UR SIDE OR EVEN PUSH U, JUST SO THEY CAN SCAN THEIR EZLINK CARDS. ALL THESE WHEN THE BUS HAS NOT STOPPED N HAS NOT REACH THEIR STOP. (n wats worse is, after scanning they will continue holding on to their ezlink cards in their hands, so all the more it makes u wonder then y so kan cheong scan!!!???)

Scenario 2 - THEY WILL LUP THEIR BIG BAGS OVER UR HANDS, SHOVE U TO THE SIDE N AFTER SCANNING THEIR BAGS THEY WILL STAND ON THE SPOT TRIUMPHANTLY.(Of course, they r worse ones that will really push u hard or say ‘scuse mi scuse mi; in a hostile manner. As if u owe them something. )

ALL THIS FOR THE SAKE OF BEING THE FIRST TO ALIGHT/SCAN THEIR BLARDY EZLINK CARDS.

I really wonder sometimes, does it really matters so much to be the first to alight. You may think, haiya~ maybe they dunno u wanna alight n u seem to be blocking them ma, but HELLO~~bus so small I walk to the exit door ley, quite obvious rite, than so kan cheong scan card for wat, sometimes I suspect their brains tells them that by scanning their card earlier by dat 5 miserable seconds it will make that particular trip so much cheaper.

Grrr… GRrr… GRRr……

No comments: