Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Alone.

Walking back home alone on a rainy day..its quite depressing sometimes...
I walk to Tampines Mall, suddenly feel so alone,
walk through a crowded pasar malam...alone..



Reach home, light bulb outside my place still spoil, DaMn... makes me feel even more alone. Totally like walkin through some haunted flat.

My lonely journey back to my'Eeerie' tampines flat.
Dark spot awaiting me...


U can totally feel the aura...wo...hahaahaha


Hearing a sound/ I looked back abruptly


Nothing was there..........



..........

..........

I slammed my door shut, safely hidden from the dark shadows lurking in my corridors.


I ate my dinner alone, watch TV alone, waited by the phone watchin the minutes goes by...the hours goes by....10pm..call R...still at work ...wait somemore.....wait wait wait...I smile for all who wants me to smile, I work for all who instructs me to work, I type for all the kind souls who r willin to read...alone.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Haa~ I shall be one of your kind soul who will read your boggie ALONE.

有时我觉得是心里作用!可能真的没什么但我们心里一直疑神疑鬼,导致到零零碎碎的东西产生。放轻松~