Monday, September 01, 2008

Dance

I miss dancing. Really miss dancing.

U know when u r sick, and u r left alone and ur mind starts takin a playback of the past. Watch 罗志祥 - 残酷舞台 concert vcd jus now. Saw how he 尽心尽力把舞跳好, really adore him, admire him, ok simply lup him. It kinda reflames my passion towards dancing.

I learnt dancing since 5 years old, Already forgotten the actual reason i start learning dance then, but i can only say its 50% becoz i love attention and 50% becoz i was too much of a tomboy n my father wants me to be more girly.

In my primary sch, bein the shortest, 主角永远不是我,老师的注意力永远都在别人身上。其实我当时也没期盼过可以出位,毕竟大家年纪都还小,我也心知肚明所跳的华族舞能有几两重,这又不是中国。。。。In sec sch,chinese dance was the least popular CCA,in my batch only 2 enrolment.Haha pathetic. Very very very simple basic steps were taught then, as my juniors were all giggly cute ah lians wannabe with little background. My seniors were ard for only 1 year than they graduated. Me and the other nerdy gal reign as the SENIOR for 3 years, 学妹进来时都会干姐、干姐的叫着你,shiok。

The best feeling that one could have, is to flow with the music. I have always enjoyed that feeling, but that feeling will only comes when u have been through rigorous practice. When u have practice a dance for N times, u will no longer need to count 1,2..u will simply be waitin for the music, ur body will simply flow with the rhythm, the beat, and than u can do ur best in presenting ur best self.

Have stop dancing ever since gotten to know R, did dance for just one week though last year, for this Women's day at Indochine but thats totally low standard, i totally look like f***,R definately not impressed. Though my colleagues were like WAH~~but i knw they r bein polite.... lose touch totally now, i surprise myself that day, when i realise i can no longer reach my toes, haha~~ Really wish to go back to dancing, if only its not so ex...

No comments: