Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No more pimples! Yeah rite

Arrgghhh....Totally hate pimples!!!!

For the past few days, actually weeks, no no its months, at least 2 months okay. I have this 2-3 small pimples that keep eruptin near the tip of my eyebrow and also underneath the eyebrow, the tail there. U know how we gals usually draw the tail really thin n sleek so that it looks chio, CB!! This stupid pimple has been there for like 2 months, n its preventin me from drawing a nice eyebrow #%$#CB!!! I tried buyin a brand new eye pencil thinkin my old one mus have been contaminated, but still no use.

It is damn disgusting lor, the pimples dun like appear as a loner but they usually pop up in gangs of 2 or 3, like i have some kind of disease lidat. Basket, no wonder R hasn't been givin me a kiss when i look intently into his eyes recently, mus have turn him off straight.

The whole phrase jus keeps repeating.
Pimple get red, than goin ripe soon, than lastly harden than i use my finger to scratch it out. The skin ard it ALWAYS appears smooth (but still gt red bump lar of course ) but after 2 days, start the whole stupid reproduction process or what i call 成長過程.

Point to note, i can't squuze it out when its half-ripe, i can only scratch it when its dried up as its at the eyebrow area n that area has little skin for me to pull against n i certainly dun wan pimples.

I have tried Ginvera pimple gel, no use, my bf's Himalaya's anti-acne gel once(its gd but i dun meet him everyday)Place deep mud mask on it also no use.... Oh God~~~Help~~~~

No comments: