Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Wedding Ring

First n Foremost, i am not married. yet.

I was goin through some magazines during work, (it is part of my job, envy me, *bow)when i saw an advertorial for my dream ring, The Love Cartier series, i have long imagine the day when i could wear this every single day, i dun mind havin a diamond ring as a proposal ring, but to have the Love Cartier ring as my wedding ring, which means i get to wear it every single day is ULTIMATE BLISS~~



Not sure which one? its the ring in the glass duh~~, Is the picture big enough for u to drool? I am placin it here, so that i can drool on it everyday. Im gonna paste one on my bedside too.

I read in newspapers,many Hollywood Stars wears this, even Jolin Tsai and Luo Zhi Xiang. But they wore the Love bangle, not the ring. Many years back, my favourite idol Ayumi Hamasaki used to wear the ring and bangle in almost all her photoshoots, its like her signature ring, i once bought the imitation Cartier ring on Yahoo Actions, and i wore it for 3 years. Looking at the price on the magazines, the ring cost abt S$3000-$3500, which is quite affordable for a signature Cartier ring.

R has already agreed n promised me the Cartier ring will one day lands nicely on my fingers. Just that we both had no idea when that one day will be. Sigh~~~

No comments: