Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy Week

Had a pretty busy week,have been meeting friends for dinner almost every day, 2 more days to weekend, look forward to spending time with Dear Dear. I so so wish i can have a day whereby i can devote my whole day to watching HK drama on the bed with Dear Dear, but there are simply so much things that need to be done, so many places that need to go.

My entire September Saturdays is jammed, totally jammed.

My colleagues had planned a BBQ last Sat, followed by church and movie watching on Sunday with Dear Dear's family. More activity is awaiting me, though its not those exciting wah wah kind, but it still jammed my calendar. Im attending Dear Dear's friend birthday chalet this Saturday, attending his friend's wedding next Saturday, and attending my colleague's wedding on the last Saturday of the month.

I am complaining, yes i am complaining, i so so wanna attend all the event as mentioned above, but i so so wanna spend quality and non-quality time with Dear Dear also. Quality time as in, going East Coast for a run or walk walk, watch VCD, go shoppping, etc etc.

As for work, Mr 808 fly us aeroplane again. Book timeslot for discussion on latest outstanding issues but also no use, flights in front of our time slot was seriously delayed causing many flights to be cancelled at the end of the day. But ok lar, not so bad, im not the only staff affected.

Received belated birthday goodie bag from company yesterday. Total Shiok, Love free stuff. My mum was really happy with the Ginvera Green Tea Shower Scrub and
Bio-essence Face Lift Cream. My marvel gel just finished its last drop on me, so the exfoliator in the goodie bag came at the perfect time. Thank God for friends, as i have just purchased my Eye serum, i have no use for the exact same eye serum that was in the goodie bag, but as Sidney was interested to try the eye serum, so i managed to sell it to her at staff price.

Met up with my friend to collect my another long-awaited belated birthday gift last week. It was a MAC limited eye shawdow palette. I have 3 palettes in total!!! 1 for warm colours, 1 for cool colours and the last one is a palette for lipgloss. I am really slow in make up, need to apply more in future. My Lancome blusher and eye shadow palette from last year birthday, i have not even finish half yet lor.Will have to like smear 2-3 eye colours on my eyes everyday man. Wasting of expensive cosmetics is like a cardinal sin, its a waste to leave my chubby face clean and dry when i have such good stuff lying idle at home.

No comments: