Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday Night

Gonna do just a short update, haven't had a good rest since thur night. (*weep)

Dunno if there is something wrong with me, my life or my luck, was supposed to go clubbin with Miss P on fri night,but in the end i manage to go and yet no go at the same time. NO! i did not fly her aeroplane,but i manage to go through the motions of going clubbin.

Had wanted to spend a good evening with R on friday nite, but receive an invitation from Miss P, well, cannot neglect friends over guys rite, im still a beginner in this sentence, but as ive said before, I AM TRYING.

Well, managed to convince R to have dinner with me, before i headed down to Boat Quay to meet Miss P. I miss R so much, can see that he is sad n disappointed with me, as ive said before, there are jus too many stuff i wanted to do, too many friends i wanted to treasure, it is drivin me crazy too sometimes.

Anyway,

I HAD NO IDEA WAT HAPPEN TO MY BRAIN!!! Miss P and I wanted to head to butter factory which is at a far end of clarke quay, BUT we meet each other at BOAT QUAY instead! So, end up walking for an hour plus, gotten lost once or twice, and then finally found the place.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we chatted outside butter factory for an hour i thonk and in the end decided it was to late to actually enter butter factory, so we WALK AGAIN back to this Thai club named NANA at Central Mall where her friend is.

Went in NANA for 5 mins, and then its time for me to go. R has reached n is waitin to pick his princess. It was 2a.m. in the morning.

Feel guilty leavin Miss P alone with her friends,feel guilty for not stayin to drink n be merry with her at NANA the way she wld like it to be, but i knew if i had really stayed 3 more hours till 5a.m, i wld not be happy coz the mood to club was already gone for the night.

As it started rainin, i ended up taking a cab home, poor R had to ride home alone in the heavy rain. As i sit inside the cab, i can't help but curse myself, thinkin abt how the entire night seems somehow ruin, with everythin not accordin to plan.

The rain was extremely heavy, the road turn white n grey, visibility was extremely hard, i feel like cryin as i imagine how dangerous it is out there for R to be out there alone fightin the rain, n all becoz of me.I fear for his safety, as the minutes gone by, my heart became really dull n heavy, i started breathing properly only when i receive his sms. If only i had left earlier, none of us wld be caught in the rain. If only...too much if only...

No comments: