Monday, September 22, 2008

Milk, Melamine, Toxic

Have been receiving many many sms that tells me the same thing THE WHOLE DAY OF YESTERDAY. Received about 7 so far, and another 1 more today. Though I do feel extremely touched, well-loved n well-remembered by friends, it does gets kinda sick, receiving the same thing the whole day, and yet not a single one of them is sent by MY BOYFRIEND!!!

I have yet to forward it to much people, so i guess i could start of doing my part in warning my beloved blogger friends by pasting it here. I even make it with a nice background so as to increase recall rate.(So nice rite, bow)




Actually, with all the hoo-haa going on about milk, i wonder for a moment, what happen to the fashion retailer PureMilk, whose famous tagline of 'Milk makes you drunk' makes them popular among kids. Will their parents stopped their kids from wearing their clothes from now on....Ok im lame...brr..not funny...i know....

I read Yahoo News this morning and it turns out even Rabbit sweets is toxicated with melamin, i muz have been toxidised since young, which probably explains y i never seem to grow tall.

No comments: