Friday, January 30, 2009

Im a Baby

Its the time of the month for me again. GoSh, the dull ache in ur abdomen, the heavy feeling, urgh...everything felt sucky.

Ran out of supplies, went to get more. I usually buy the normal day kind, but the NTUC that i went too is simply too sucky, limited range, limited brands. So i gotten myself a packet of day ones, and night ones.

GosH. Smart Aleck.

It has been centuries since i last used a night wing, i have almost forgotten how...how..um...how ENORMOUS they look. I practically stare at it for a full 20 seconds, stunned. Im not kidding. The wings is practically bigger than my underwear!!!The end result looks totally like a adult diaper. I swear, after im done with this pack, im never gonna buy another night wing. I felt damn unsexy in this this...this..adult diaper. UrGH!!

Since there are Asian cutting for jeans, asian formulae for shampoo and skincare, why can't someone come out with Asian cutting for night wings? Do they really think that all Asian gals have the same butt size. I confirm Zhang Ziyi never wears night wings either. With butt like hers she definately wear tampons.

No comments: