Friday, January 23, 2009

Shop for men

Went shopping with Bert for his CNY clothes recently. I am so proud of myself :) :) :), coz i was not distracted by the many big big red signage all around me. I stick onto my sole purpose of using all our precious time to source out HIS stuff.

Its really really tough shopping for guy's clothes.

Shopping for women - Spoilt for choices,
Shopping for men - Not much choices


There are many t-shirts but thats the thing. THERE IS ONLY T-SHIRTS!!!!!
Other than diff colour, diff prints, its really hard to see whats their difference. Overall, I like Armani Xchange stuff.

We saw this pair of Jean at Paul Smith and its simply stunning, but a pity they are out of his sizes. Bert looks so so sad that it makes me feel sad too, coz most women understands how horrible it feels to see something u really like and u can't get it.

We were at Bread & Butter at Wisma and we encounter the usual snub by the 'think-they-so-high-class' sales assistant. Its kinda disturbing sometimes,but their attitude just make me understand that low retail sales doesn't really entirely falls on the economy. Its the staff ATTITUDE.

THEY NEED TO WAKE UP REALLY.

None of the shop at Paragon gave us an ATTITUDE. Ed Hardy shop at Heeren, NO. All Armani Xchange outlets NO, All Calvin Klein outlets NO. Paul Smith NO, Agnes B Homme, NO. Zara, NO. But small names like Diesel, G-Star and Bread & Butter are the ones that makes u irk when u stepped into the shop for a mere 10 second, coz u r treated like a non-existence substance. WTF.

Well, the sales assistant at Bread & Butter did an unearthly thing when i motion to her for a few seconds in order to seek her ASSISTANCE. She stop and grab a CALCULATOR?? before coming to us. With the CALCULATOR in front of her, her hands well-positioned at the buttons ready to key in something. I was just going to ask for bigger sizes so whats with the CALCULATOR. I was thinking in my mind, WTF!!???, am i in Batam or Bangkok or something. U mean u can give me discounts if i ask. Mind u, there was not a single sales signage in the entire shop and the prices are all well-tagged on the jeans and tops. So I have no idea whats with the big calculator man. Weirdo.

Overall shopping was fun. Can't wait for all my dresses to be here, i have received one this morning already. Yippee.

No comments: