Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hu Lah!

Finally gotten myself to wash that pile of clothes and bras. If i procrastinate any further, i may have to resort to recycling my bra during Chinese New Year. Hehehe....not that bad also, they feel softer that way, hahaha.

Had an enjoyable mahjong session last nite with Bert's female friends, YeaH YeaH YeaH! I finally gotten to play mahjong again. I already forgotten when's my last mahjong session coz thats like so many donkey months ago. In a way, im lucky Adeline's hubby had somethin on, or else i probably dun get a chance at the table too.

I seldom receive mahjong invitation, coz most friends either do not know that i play mahjong or they already got their own regular mj kakis. And when u r a beginner like mi, its even harder :(

But yesterday session was great, im proud of my own eh....performance. Manage to 'Hu' many rounds. For someone whom is a beginner and has not touch the tiles for donkey years, i was pretty good. Not i say one. Wendy say one. YiPpee!!!!

No comments: