Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is almost Over. Feeling so Tired~~~
Haven't been to much places but my bones are still eager for more rest.

Feel so deprive of sleep everyday, YaWn~~

Not much pics coz i loan my Pink Camera to my Sis. Too lazy to whip out my Mr F for pictures most of the time. Big Sis away in US for her honey moon, Brother also went Korea with Da-sao for holiday, New Year seems so cold in my household this year, felt pretty guilty everytime im out with bert the whole day, coz i knew my papa muz be feeling quite neglected. Though he also chio his friends out but i know the feeling is different.

New Year visitation seems to be lacklustre in comparison to the high mood in the past.
But Ive been so busy with the visitation, argh.....its making me uh...making me....um........sick.
YES.yes. SicK. Not Sick Sick. But Motion Sick. Bert has gotten himself a car just for the new year but with the multiple to and fro transporattion, i had nausea feeling every so often.

GiDDy**giDdY

My past 5 days.

2 Reunion Dinner (same night), 2 Movies, 3 Mahjongs (Onlooker in 2 of them), Ate leftovers thrice and 4 Steamboats session(1 more coming soon) and of course unforgettable 5 additional mahjong training with Baby *winkz*. Everything seem to have whizzed by so fast that i hardly remember what happen.

Starting work tml le, sianz..... Can't wait for Sat. Its gonna be a really really busy day. Going friends visitation from morning to night. Going many many places...yeahh...confirm car sick one, ze bai siao liao, Jessica u goNna die liao, YeAhh, Jessica siao liao la u, siao liao~~


Pics with credit to my cousins and friends

Look my mum and i wear same colour to match somemore, so cute rite.


Check out my thick calves, WTF~~ Need to start starving myself, need to cut down on cab and bus ride. Its all walking for now. ARGHHHH!!!! Now i totally know why ppl lurve to photoshop themselves, my calf look so thick its making me feel nausea all over again!!ARGH!!!!


The Mums or what we will probably look like in 30 years time.










No comments: