Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!




WishinG EveRyone a



BleSSed 2009!!



Spend my countdown moments with Miss P, glad to have hers and Mei company. Thank God, for good weather. Went to an ulu ulu, realli realli secluded spot in East Coast Park, the place is like those kind of hidden spots for couples to be ahem* hanky panky dat kind. Thank God for R's flashlight, as the place is pretty dark. Played limited games as it was pretty dark and limited space. Though there was 11 people, for some reasons, it certainly felt lesser. But still, i thank all of them for their company, everyone has been nice,cept for one.

Can't believe the year is over, overall 2008 has been a relatively good one, i have been good and have stick to my 2008 resolutions of being more initiative in meeting Miss P, to not stick with R 24/7, not neglecting my friends for boyfriend (i have improved haven't i, Miss P) :D

I have sticked to my job, clenched teeth close my ears and overcome all nonsense stuff that heads my way every now & than. I have resume my Internet usage. (Many may not have known, but my comp was spoilt for a damn long period in 2007 & early 2008).

I have managed to successfully hit my ideal weight of 40kg. (Though it has went up since, but f*** it, at least i have once reach it.)

In the year 2009,not sure if the following can be considered as new year resolutions but i do hope and pray the following shall comes true, i promise i will be good and throw less temper, spend more time with the Church and read your word more. So pretty puh-lease....:)

1) Ideal Job
2) New Cell Group
3) All my friends to be happily attached (eh...my all as in all that i care abt)
4) At least attend 2 Bible Study Classes (hope Christian Lifestyle classes don't get cancel again due to low demand)
5) Do more housework
6) Not oversleep for work and Take lesser cab
7) Have an even stronger relationship with the Lord & with R
8) Marriage Plans to surface (though i hope to get married in 2009 but, i guess certains shouldn't be rushed, good things are worth waiting *winkz, so got surface in 2009 i will be very happy le)

No comments: