Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My room

Today's the 5th Day i got to sleep alone in my room, looking forward to the many more days to come. Ok la, i still miss my Jie-Jie, but as time goes, the benefits of having your own room do starts to sink in. Hur hur.

1) I can finally bathe with my room door locked and open the volume of my teevee damn high high and no one gonna knock and tell me she wanna use the room!!! WEEEE!!!

2) After bathing, I can finally walk out of my room naked, shake my neh neh here and there, pose nude in front of my mirror for the longest time and also not scared people will ask to come in.

3) Apply bust cream, body cream, anti-cellulite cream, eye cream, moisturiser for all the time in the world and no one's gonna be knocking and asking me to hurry out or kick me to the toilet to do my maintenance.

4) I can bring my food to my room.

5) I can come home late at night, no remove make up, no bathe, but got change clothes and no ones gonna go 'Eeee why u so dirty'

6) I can have more space in the laundry basket, therefore translate as i can delay my laundry washing time. Last time, must at least clear laundry basket twice a month now maybe i slowly wait till once a month than clear my laundry basket.

7) More floor space for my hair when i comb.

8) Sanitary pads and pantyliners cost decreases

9) And many more...

Oh and ya my mum and bro has been urging me to sleep in the lower deck of my bed, but i insist i prefer sleeping in the upper deck. They think i stupid. Sleep lower deck than they can suka suka, early early morning come in nudge me awake just to ask boliao stuff like 'remember to bring clothes in if rain' 'today gt go out not'' help me buy bread' and many others, esp my mother.

I continue sleep upper deck hor, than i will purposely snuggle into the corner facing the wall, than i will become unreachable. Cannot disturb me sleep or shake mi awake during weekends. Yeahhh!!!

No comments: