Thursday, January 29, 2009

FRIENDS








Watched BrideWars with my gal friends, Miao and SIA gal. Love It. Makes me feel emo all over again. Its like the same feeling i felt when i watch Sex & the City the movie with Miss P. Im so glad so glad to have gal friends whom will chio me out to watch these movies with me, coz as wat the critic says, some films are meant to be watch with ur men and some simply are not. And BrideWars is EXACTLY the kind that shld be watch without your men.


Watching movies like Sex & the City and BrideWars, they always never fail to inspire me. Yes. Inspire me. They make me seat up and be reminded that friends are precious to me.


Watching the movie, I reclined in my seat and starts to wonder. Whom am i gonna call if R were to suddenly propose to me one day. Or am i gonna call anyone? Who will be screaming OMIGOD U R GETTING MARRIED!!! sharply in my ears, hug me tight do a merry-go-round and join me in my teary YES YES IM FINALLY ENGAGED! moment.


Hmmm................

No comments: