Monday, January 05, 2009

Running Tap

My nose has been running like tap the whole morning, throat burnt. gotten R to sent an sms to my office inform im on mc. Nose continue to drip...drip while im having breakfast, drip while im on the phone with Starhub customer care technical officer, drip when im climbing down as fast as possible from my double deck bed while im trying desperately to grab my Kleenex.

Know when it stop dripping?

Once i enter the stupid Raffles Medical clinic.In the end make mi worried doctor maybe wun give me mc, panic sia.

Ever had the kind of feeling, u r terribly sick or perhaps feel a little like dying and then once u step in step out the doctor's room only, u can instantly feel u r feling at least 70% better. Like play game lidat, grab health points lidat than ur red life bar will driu driu become full bar already. Well i felt that. But mine was even earlier. I 'recover' while i was still waiting to enter. Damnit. The doctor didn't even bother telling me whats wrong with me or what he suspect causes my running tap nose or sore throat (actually i know la, its due to my lack of drinking water yesterday), my whole consultation lasted max 3mins.

Told him abt my dripping tap nose, he used a tongue depressor, listen to my heartbeat, than ask mi whether i need a M.C, frankle speaking, i do like this kinda chop chop doctor. But in comparison, it makes mi miss the previous doctor that always attends to me at this clinic. Dr Michael Lee. Dr Lee is more gentle, and is always giving you a 'dun worry i know u r trying to PROVE to me u R REALLY sick' smile. This doctor today on teh hand threw mi a '[another 'keng' mc one] look, he is without smile the whole time.

Though i know, see doctor only, no need ask for so much, but hello, still muz customer service ma, we as patients, when sick, we very 'cui ruo' one u noe.K lar, dun blog liao, head start spinning le, gotta sleep soon.

Ciao~

No comments: