Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mask Mask Mask







Been in pretty good mood recently, y, becoz i got a wonderful siblings!
My bro is back from Korea and HE IS MY MOST FAVOURITE PERSON NOW!
My colleague didn't manage to buy my Laneige from Korea, i sms my bro on his day of departure from Korea. AND HE MANAGE TO GOT IT!! Hahaha one full box full of marvelous items at just SGD70. Im FLyinG!!!

Im so gonna 擁有水嫩肌膚, wahahaha。
Though my bro went for just a short 5 day trip to Korea. He has not forgotten his cute little sister!! And he truly knows me well.

Nothing excites me more than good quality mask.
Oh oh and he even bought me a top from hard Rock Cafe Seoul, it looks so pretty and hip, seems a bit small though but its fine, a good motivation for me to keep my weight in check lest i end up lookin like a BA ZHANG in it.

SIA has help gotten me a box of the famous 我的美麗日記mask from taiwan. I have only like 3 pcs left, so this restock came at the perfect time. WAHAHA, altogether i have like 30 over mask right now, hahaha so if i use 1 per week, it should last me for about 7 months. Weee!!!!!!!

My sister is coming back soon from her honeymoon, can't wait to se what she gotten for me. Hmmm....need to get present for her belated birthday too(2-Feb). I already sms her, we shall have gift exchange when ya back, ya ha!

*rubbin hands* woo~~~

No comments: