Friday, January 09, 2009

Wedding Bells are RingIng

One moRe Day.

I am at a loss of words now...

But actually i mean i hve too many words, too many thoughts inside my head right now. There are so overwhelming that i dun even know how shld i properly write this entry.

My Sister is getting Married soon. To be exact. She is getting married tomorrow morning.

How should one felt, when your sister is getting married?

Im happy for her. Very very Happy for her. Seen how in love she is when she's out in the living room watching telly with her fiance, seen her happy look when she is reviewing her photo montague. But dunno y, something just tugged me inside.

I dun really know if im prepared to see her go..Though my second bro got married in the family first. The feeling of losing a sibling is not as strong. Maybe as what they say, hes a guy.

I will get to share senseless jokes...showing her my new clothes or new skincare or make up that i have bought. Though she usually gave me a i-am-not-interested-but-you-may-continue-talk look, i still enjoy talking to her. Maybe becoz im pretty siao. Seeing her look disturbed by my senseless talk make me feel good sometimes, and coz once i start talking i seldom know when to stop. haha.

Though my thoughts and views are almost always on opposite end with hers, i am still very very proud of her, coz she is smart, composed, speak with intelligence, funny in a weird way, attitude with style, has a character and lastly she is pretty and petite just like me. During Chinese New Year, i enjoyed walking side by side with her, coz i think we shine like stars. (Background music: Pretty Women walking down the street~ Pretty Women....Haha.)

Talking with my sis is like using a super good mobile plan. I get excellent talktime. (Coz she seldom answers and i can just go on and on and on...). But this plan is gonna cease with effect from tomorrow.

I bought her a Xmas gift. A silver bracelet carved with Bible verses. I knew this year i had to buy one. Coz i just feel like giving her some stuff that can let her be reminded of her little sister.

I transferred her pile of neatly fold clothes from her bed to her cupboard last night while she is bathing(coz this is about the last thing i can do for her), i knew she really really hope i can wear something green and white for her wedding but as of now i really can't find a suitable piece.So damn angry with myself.

I can't help but feel that once she leave the house after getting married, she is gonna be no different from a hi-bye friend. The Kong household is gonna be somewhat quieter again. Im gonna be sleeping alone in my room, with no one to bother whther or not im home on fridays, no one to bother whether my skirt is too short.

Frankly speaking if im feeling this right now, i can't imagine how my mum feels. Dunno whether i still feel like getting married before 2010.

Tomorrow is gonna be a Busy day~~

No comments: