Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My last CNY shopping

I NEED TO STOP MYSELF!!!!





NEED TO CONTROL MY FINGERS!!!!


Blew near to $100 on blogshop shopping,


omigod............


this is so not me..................


Though i do agree, the clothes that they offer are sometimes so typical and sometimes every blogshops seem to feature the same top/dresses, so typical till you simply crunch ur face and go 'Eewwww................" but after weeks of surfing and scanning, i finally have 2 regular sites that i frequently go back to, most of their collections are nice and what's more they are extremely fast in replying emails and comments too. You may look for their link at the side of my page. April-Thirteen & Bonito Chico

Send email to Rach from bonitochico.lj and to my surprise, she actually replied me within 10minutes, i was so shocked when i refresh my emails, and there she is. So i end up ordering 2 pieces, and tonight i gonna wait for her back-orders to be open, so that i can get one dress. Really hope its still available by the time im online tonight, they get sold out so fast!!!

Im jus gonna share with u pics of jus one of my purchase.



No comments: