Friday, November 07, 2008

Shoes.Man.Women

My new shoes is irritating the shit out of me. (Thank God i shad this morning, so still not dat bad i guess)

Yeah, you got it. New shoes= Angry Blisters. Thot i can like dong till i reach office coz i gt plasters standby there. But liao eh~~super painful lor, my blisters had already burst by the time i reach my workplace.

Im wearing those shiny kind of flat pumps and i thot that since its flat i can walk faster and more 'shu fu', i was so wrong, so now im like 'bai ka' walking around my office.

I seriously think dat when the Bible states that God inflict labour pains upon Eve, they forgot to mention blisters (that comes from new shoes) comes along with it too. Ar bo how come blisters from new shoes seems to always be coming from the ladies and not the men. I seriously have never came across male friends who come up to me and say their new shoes r causing them blisters. (but ok la seriously if a guy came up to me n whine abt this, i will probably slap him n shout in his face 'BE A MAN k, BE A MAN'.

I know i know they probably and maybe, perhaps a few of the men do have blisters. BUT WE LADIES HAVE IT ALL THE TIME!!!

I dunno about other people, but 99% of my female friends will complain to me about blisters n the need to have plasters standby when they r wearing new shoes.

And if you happen to be that 1%, than you r either super blessed with super heng skin (n i absolutely gonna hate u for dat, coz im super jealous) or f**k you, get real, YOU R SO FAKE!

Since im at this topic, i thot i shld go jus a little further. Dun u girls find it unfair sometimes, just sometimes, i still love God for all his plans and arrangements, but sometimes i feel it that way. God made Adam toil the field for the rest of his life and labour pain for Eve, but several thousands years later, now most Men work in a f**king air-conditioned office and wats more they tend to get promotion faster than us too (if they r f**king good lookin n has a blardy good tongue)

Now wat about us women, we after several years, continue to suffer from the same labour pains, and continue to suffer from deteriorating looks, fats, and charm. Of course i know some wld say, hey u can still look good if you try.

yeah i totally agree 世上没有丑女人只有懒女人, but this applies to women with money to do botox, buy EFFECIVE skincare which either dun really exist or they cost a bomb. Wat to do.

So therefore, i have already decided long long time ago, that is, rather than sit back and made useless complaints. I went directly to the manufacturer, the creator himself to complaint. Seriously, every now & than, i pray for Good skin, youthful looks, as of now,so far so good. I think i definately look younger than my actual age.

See, im not that bimbo after all, *wink.

No comments: