Friday, November 14, 2008

Inconsiderate Smokers

Read Xiaxue's blog about inconsiderate smokers last week.

Totally agree with her, inconsiderate smokers should be given a dose of their own medicine one day. Hate smokers who live in their own smoky world and disregard the feelings and health of the people around them.

In my company, we have a unisex toilet, and our pantry which has big big open windows happens to be link to the toilet. So in order to reach the toilet, u die die have to walk past the pantry. And most of the smokers would usually gather together in the morning to have their daily dose while waiting for their free coffee which was prepared my our faithful Auntie.

I really pity Auntie, she was a very very nice smiley auntie whom helps us clean up the place and help with whatever misc jobs that is within her means. I pity her, as she has endure all these smoke while preparing the daily coffee.

Worse thing is these assholes not only smoke in the pantry, but they smoke in the small toilet cubicles too. Can't understand whats going on in the mind of these bloody bastards. I can accept them smoking at the pantty as there is a window, but inside a toilet cubicle is just crazy. There are only 2 cubicles, and sometimes both cubicles are used by these bloody bastards whom use their ass to think.

My Pores, My nicely wash hair, My nails, they are all infiltrated with the dirty smelly smoke.

Makes me suffocate every time i enter a 'smoky' toilet. Sitting at my work desk is already suffocating, but go toilet also mus suffocate, oh man, thats too much man.

Hope my CEO(whom is a non-smoker) will dealt with them seriously one day, maybe like suan them jialat jialat during DND or something, make them sibeh sibeh sia suay. Make them bowed and kneel down in front of the whole company and beg for our forgiveness. Allow every single staff to stash a lit cigarette up their nostrils, ears and asshole and let it burn till its end. And im talking abt EVERY SINGLE STAFF.

No comments: