Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Beauty Purchase

My new Beauty Purchase!!

Went to the Laneige Beauty Bazaar i think 2 weeks ago, bought very little things coz there was very little things to buy anyway. But im still very happy i managed to get my Power Refiner. Its so cheap, the whole box costs just $40!! My refiner costs me $38 on normal days, so its really a great great buy.



Bought a promo set for my Facial spray too. My Avene Thermal water


Im kinda addicted to this liao, spray my face like 5 times today. Shiok. It cost just $29.90 to get 3 big bottles of 150ml facial spray. imagine that!!! 3 BIG BOTTLES at just $29.90. Previously i was using Evian's facial spray and it cost me only $6.90 for a 50ml bottle, i thot that was cheap, but my Avene is even cheaper!!!! The original retail size of Avene 150ml cost like $20 over dollars in its own, so this is really a steal man.

OMG, im gonna have crystal clear skin, dewy dewy one somemore. Call me babe, dats my middle name from now on, Jessica Babe Kong.

Hmm....sounds a little funny, oh well... Just call me babe.

No comments: