Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More Halloween,

Halloween mood still in me. More pics to share. In the mood to bitch jus a little.

First one. Ballerinas that tried to look ghostly, but without a trace of 'blood', they looked like they simply just had a hard day at the studio. I heard from friend, the ribbon ard their neck is suppose to symbolise their death thru hanging, oooo...creepy...but not a trace of blood..um...ya, so to me is still another typical tryin to act chio durin Halloween but dun wan to be obvious. I hate posers. If they try to be posers during normal day nvm, but on Halloween, wah lao hello~~~life too boring no dressed up party to go too izit. Wah liao~~





Close up on my bloodied face, now this is wat i call dead people, ok la my eyes still open so its almost dead


Me with the Sexy Policewomen. Nice outfit she has i admit, though the cameramen (baby R) tried but still we failed to get shots of her cleavage, hmm.... i wonder why......oh ya, im still tryin to figure wats so halloween abt her outfit. Perfectly done eye make up somemore. hmm..Pointers anyone...




My gal friends that r real n do not try to act chio like so many others i have seen, dats y i simply love them. All of them r pretty, chio women, but yet on Halloween they r sporty enough to hide their pretty faces behind icky white face paint.





Bloodied Me



Its Oreo time!


No comments: