Saturday, November 08, 2008

Happy Saturday

Quiet Saturday Afternoon. Nothin to do so blog la.
Super sianz now, Baby got ACCA lesson at 2-6p.m n i gotta meet Lide & gang at 6pm in Vivo to celebrate Ariel's birthday.Thot my afternoon can be well-spent by watching the HongKong Drama <家好月圆>, open the box to find out that its empty.

WAH LIAO~~~SICK MAN!!!!!!

Turns out the full set consist of actually 2 box, one box contains the full set of DVDs and the other box is purely just booklets that containes description of the characters in the drama. And of course la, i kena the box that contains the booklet one la...the other box is in my colleague Joyce's hands. We both incl.canny(my manager whom kindly loan us the DVD set) thot those SCV executive so nice give us 2 sets, turns out is I WAS STUPID.

I had even went to NTUC, buy drinks buy tidbits, all ready to settle in front of my teevee leh....sick lor...lagi worse my home pc spoil, so i can't surf net. MY GOD! ARGHHHH!!!!

I think i muz have look extremely depressed, coz my bro actually volunteer to loan me his own precious laptop for blogging and other self-entertain purposes. This has seldom seldom happen, coz my bro is someone whom for some reason feels that his sister, me has this miraculous Midas touch. As in whatever thing that passes thru my hands will either self-combust or dieded with unknown reason that is not explainable with Science.

Trust me, whenever our pc spoil or some other gadget goes down, my explaination using Science will never be accepted. Try telling him that a PC usually has a lifespan of 3 yrs before it starts givin u problem, and he gonna tell u in ur face that that never happens when HE is the one using it.

ARGHHHH.!!!! I miss my Baby. He watching Arsenal match tonight, and will only be meeting me after that, face feels so empty now. How i hope he is right in front of him and i can bury my entire face into his tummy. Y tummy? duh~~ u think with a 40cm difference i can reach his face or even his chest, tummy lar. tummmy good, has good cushion effect, coz its so fatty.

oh, i received a call from a silly telemarketer jus now.

[Ring Ring~~ Ring Ring~]

Tele: 对不起小姐,打扰一下,请问你会说华语吗?
Me: HUH,UM...我不会....
Tele: 喔好,谢谢你。
[Click. Toop...toop...]
Me: Oops.....!!???!!

Well gotta get busy now, has loads of clothes to wash actually, and lotsa peeps blogs to read. (i simply lurve readin people's life)

No comments: