Monday, November 24, 2008

Dun smile at me le~~~~

Ok i posted a happy post just now, so its time for my actual post.

Generally, my weekend would have been fine, if one thing didn't happen. Shoes trauma.

I FUCKING HATE SHOES!!!! I FUCKING HATE THEM!!!!

Bought 2 pair of shoes from DMK in the beginning of Nov, got them at a good price and was pretty pleased with myself as its been quite long time since i went shopping.
Last Monday, one of them gave way. Yes the new shoes gave way, it had tried smiling at me i think, and it stretch its mouth too wide and the front and side part kinda split open slightly.

%$@#%$@#%#@%&%!!!!

Settle on the second pair of my new purchase for work, walk walk walk, apparently they sense my bad mood for the past few days and it tried smiling at me too. This one smile even bigger. It had a bigger tear on the front. Seems that DMK did a super super lousy job in sticking the soles to their shoes.

%$@#%$@#%#@%&%!!!!

Went back to the shop, and they took it back and informed very couteously that they shall sent it back to the factory and will get back to me in 2-3 weeks time on whether i will be able to get a replacement or a free shoe repair.

%$@#%$@#%#@%&%!!!!!

Dressed up for Baby Kyen full month celebration. As i had no suitable shoes, i wore my sister's strappy wedges. Walk Walk Walk. Than suddenly...Piak!! The straps gave up on me. and the only good thing abt it was, i was already 100 metres away from R's place. I pop in a Mentos mint, removed the torn strap and continue walking like nothin has happen.

Im wearing my good ole slippers to work today, and i think i better stay that way this week. Shoes are out.

%$@#%$@#%#@%&%!!!!!

(P.S. please note that %$@#%$@#%#@%&% is not part of my blog entry design)

No comments: