Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Birthday Lunch at New York New York

Celebrated my boss birthday at New York New York. First time been to this restaurant, have been eyeing the outlet at CityLink for quite some time, but the crowd always turns me off. The decor is very hip and cafe cartel style, but the wall decorations are slightly even brighter in comparison to the former.




The food were pretty good, but not excellent, find the plate too um..white, it makes the whole presentation seems empty. Doesn't gives me the 'WAHHH feeling, when it arrives' I ate my usual of Penne Tomato with Seafood. Basically im a boring person when it comes to eating in restaurants, i always look for the same thing even though im in different restaurants. So dun try askin me out to those Mediterranean style, Brazillian style, Mexican style or even worse Indian style hip restaurants. Coz if they do not have the following, im jus not interested. Thats y my fav place for restaurant usually lies in either Ajisen for Japanese food or Pasta Mania

- Penne Pasta in spicy Tomato sauce, with either chicken or prawns(have to be spicy tomato, no others or i will puke), and no green peas, carrots, i simply hate them.
- Ramen.
- Fish & Chips

Other peeps plate



My Penne Pasta



I rem there was once my church friends brought me to this Nonya restaurant in Bugis, i simply couldn't find proper food to place on my plate other than their laksa. And i was thrown several looks of 'why u so picky', which of course my unhappiness was channeled to Baby R, for going along with them to bring me to dat place without even consulting my opinion.

Lunch was great, every thing chop chop,we ate our food, take pic, sing birthday song and than its back to work like nothin ever happen. Life is simply like that.
I praise myself for not giving in to any temptations after my main course, i hold back on ordering any drinks (coz they r full of sugar n ice n the price is not dat nice). I refrain from even peeking at any desserts in the colourful menu. I walked out feeling full but not fat. Ta-da, Good Discipline, Good Mood, Good Body, Good Day.

No comments: