Friday, November 28, 2008

Monsters, Run!!!

Monsters are attacking the J CITY!!

I SEE MONSTERS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Received news that they have even reached my Beloved R, OMG….R told me this morning, that he had been terribly attacked by the Zzzz Monster. The Zzzz Monster causes damage in relationship, local talk time, studies and most importantly it cause one to lose TIME.
But of course it is also understooded that this monster is not totally that bad. It helps repel dark eye circles, fight dry skin and makes people have a clear mind. OMIGOD, HOW CAN I SAVE U , MY DEAR R.

And me, wat else…it’s the KG monster attacking, the KG monster using its negativity to influence people around them, constantly reminding people that they are the busiest people around. KG monsters common traits are easily recognizable, they show positivity at one second, and negative at another. They will sigh loudly and bellow their stressful level at least twice a day if not more. They walk with heavy steps, and has long hands that drape at the side and stays stationary whenever they walk.

They listen to special music which is indescribable, a genre that pop culture and mainstream will never engage in but they will be very generous in ‘sharing’ their music with people by playing it loudly. Thank God I am a person of strong will and will never let myself be psycho into hearing them. I armed myself everyday with my Mr Sony and usually defend my wall with Ayumi, Jay and Rainie.

When you are around a KG monster, beware of what you speak as they are the ones that are closest to the Almighty. They miraculously seem to have heard of everything in life, or at least knows something abt whichever topic YOU r talking abt. And will never fail to interrupt a conversation by SHARING their experiences in the topic that YOU were talking about. How nice!

KG monsters usual possess special capabilities that will allow them turn into a victimized look everytime they r giving task to you. So if u happen to as much as display a small frown, they will be in action, and you will suddenly find yourself in a situation whereby you are turn into an attacker and they r the victim. One shld learn never to say no to tasks given by KG monster or you shall find urself being convicted guilty without trial.

Should I talk abt the Sunshine Monster that is attacking my friend? Hmm…I think not, blogs should be farny, and shouldn’t be too scary.

No comments: