Thursday, November 13, 2008

80 cents Egg



80 cents Egg
Originally uploaded by ayumi_blinkz
Sharing with every one my Breakfast today!!

Old Chang Kee Laksa Goreng.

Its my all-time favourite. Cost $1.80! Its supposed to be $1 but the addition of an egg costs 80 cents more. 80 CENTS MORE!!!

MY GOD!!! This is even more expensive than what I paid for when I asked for additional egg for my Mee Hoon Kuay or Chap Chye Peng. Nevertheless money has been pass over, its gone n in my stomach now, so case closed.

I MUST REMEMBER, NEVER TO ADD EGG IN MY OLD CHANG KEE NOODLES!

80cents is small change, yes, but it makes me feel stupid to continue paying for an expensive egg.

Found a sticker pasted on the styro box.
“O good morning breakfast
To ensure optimal freshness and taste, all breakfast products are best consumed before 11am on the day of purchase.”

I guess perhaps they have been receiving complaints from customers about this issue. Guess this is to deter customers from buying it and keeping it all the way till lunch time. But I was just wondering why is dat so?? As in, this is noodles right, and other than this, OCK sells friend bee hoon and fried mee too, and I have always thot that it is alright to kept such food till many hours later.

Hmmm…

Haiz… ate my breakfast too fast again….i had reminded myself to ate my noodles slowly…heard that eating food slowly aids in better digestion which = slimmer tummy.
But food’s gone before I knew it. Haiz…

No comments: