Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sad Grades

Realised that ive been bloggin almost every day recently. I suspect ppl/friends muz be thinkin 'tis gal is realli jin wu eng' , but hey actually its NOT becoz im very eng ok, its becoz my life is so interesting, i can't wait to share. And if i share it verbally, there is just not enough time for me to finish all information.
(friends, now u knw why i talk very very fast during schling days)

Its like, no matter how often i spoke to my bf on the phone n in person, there will bound to be gossips whereby i wanted to tell but didn't get a chance to.

Anyway, today is a sad day lar. Failed my dissertation. Expected it already.

Haha.

But lucky thing is, as ive passed all other modules,the sch actually review my grades n is willing to offer me an OTR(Option to Retrieve)which means i get to re-submit my dissertation together with the next batch of students. Im still gonna get my 3rd class Honours degree if i pass it eventually. Gotta give my all this time round, i believe i can do it.

Which means the next 20 days gonna be a crucial period. Need to work hard. Well well well, just as well, Baby needs to study for his upcoming exams too, so lets work hard together, and then when we r done, we shall continue watch our HK drama!!

No comments: