Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Farny Day

I think life is too boring le, everyone is tryin to be funny.

At work: HK Mannings (aka Guardian pharmacy) is trying to be funny, change here change there, pick here pick there, give them artwork to choose like machiam select wedding photo lidat. Gu niang~

Buy things: Bought an ugly beige old fogey looking brand new knee guard from my company brand for R again, 10 days later, Warehouse pop! another new version,a sporty look kind, more stylo, more chio, material better. Hur! Company tryin to be farny!
I work here, so-called involved in this brand also, but yet i never ever knew gt this new version coming. Company launch new product like machiam sent undercover spy lidat, always so secretive. Or maybe becoz im too small a fry. Hur hur, tryin to be FaRny...

Reading blogs: they are back again. Break, Patch, Break, Patch, they think funny ar, dunno y in this world many couples simply loves to mention break up easily whenever they quarrel. They think farny ar.

At home: yesterday first episode of Little Nyonya on channel 8, 5 mins into the show, my mum start askin me various questions of 'why she lidat, why lidat huh, issit lidat one meh'
Wah lao, trying to be farny with me.

Doing dissertation: ya as mentioned in previous entry. The main idea came to be only last night when my deadline is 5 days away, my brain is apparently tryin to be farny with me.

Boyfriend: say will stay up late to study, when i call him, sleep liao, tryin to be farny also. On msn, say busy talk tonite, when it comes to nite, he sleep liao, tryin to be even more farny.

Travel to work: leave house 20min earlier than usual, reach work place 3min earlier than yesterday. I also dunno who is tryin to be farny.

Me: write this blog entry, trying to be farny.

No comments: