Thursday, November 06, 2008

Prayer Powerhouse

Reach office pretty early again. Fourth time this week. And im startin to get really proud of myself *grinning ear to ear', and why is that so? Because Jessica has been a good obedient servant this week, she voluntarily goes to her church 7pm prayer meeting every single day.

I am visioning God right now, looking down at me from the white fluffy clouds, noddin his head gently, smiling approvingly at me. And then my Lord would give me a wink, and stick out his thumb. Aw...loves....

Well i kinda enjoy the prayer meeting for the past few days,i feel invigorated and alert, even though it means waking up at 4 plus in the morning. I dun really have a choice man, with so many children of God in my household, i need to be considerate so that the rest can have their chance in the bathroom. And i always feel that the more sacrifice i made, the more that Big Guy up there gonna smile at me.

BUT....of course lousy sh*t stuff do still happen on random.

Ahhh..some one of u r thinking already ahh...its coming...how can Jessica suddenly become Miss Positive and be all praises abt her life, ahh...the bad stuff i leave for the last.

I was being fly aeroplane early in the morning by my own siblings! How great can that be. Me being the good obedient sister, woke up first, quickly bathe and get out of the bathroom only to have my sister told me 5 mins later that she is not attending the prayer meeting today coz she has an examination to invigilate. Fine!

i look at the clock, its still early, so seeing tht my father was still hogging the kitchen bathroom, i waited for 15mins so that my beloved brother can have that 15mins more of his precious sleep.

And hey hey hey, guess wat. He scratch his head and told me that he is not attending the prayer meeting too as he has many work to do later. And because he is not going, so is my sister-in-law. And when i told him that our beloved sister is not going as well, it suddenly becomes my fault for not telling them earlier. #@$*#@. I reassure him that im fine with travelling by myself and he went back to sleep.

Knewing that if i werer to skip the prayer session due to no free ride, im very very sure i will feel bad and guilty for the rest of my day, maybe even for the rest of te week...or maybe worse till God knows when...

So i slept in the living rm for awhile, coz its really still super early. 5:35a.m, and than start travelling to Paya Lebar on my own. My new shoes starts giving me problems, and i can feel my mood gettin more n more irritated as the seconds goes by.

The best or shld i say worse part is that, being alone is ok, i had wanted to sit somewhere near the entrance like where i seat for the past few days, but wah liao~the smiley urshurer eagerly brought me to a seat that is very very far in, 3 rows in front of the stage somemore.

Its fine actually..but...%#$@$# i was seated next to this indonesian guy that look harmless when i seat next to him, but once i settle myself, he start liao, wah liao 98% of the people in the hall made their personal prayer seriously and softly, some may pray intensely BUT SOFTLY!!but this guy here had to be from that 2%, he prayed sounding like a Muslim, for a sec i really thot its a Muslim faking as a christian sitting beside me. Than i realise he's an Indonesian. He keeping shouting ALLAH, OH ALLAH every now & than. As background worship music was being played, this smart guy actually sing and humm and sing & humm along with the music, breaking the seriousness around us.

ITS SUPPOSE TO BE PERSONAL PRAYER SESSION!!!!

he sing soft never mind but its LOUD!!and then he prayed in simple and broken ENGLISH, if he had prayed in Bahase Indonesia than never mind u know, coz i can simply brush it off as he is prayingin tongues aloud coz i dun understand BI, but no..smart guy here prayed aloud in ENGLISH.So how can i not be extremely distracted when this guy speaks in Language i totally undrstand.

And mind u, he is sitting right next to me, shoulders to shoulders. And whichever thoughts that runs in my head this morning would like melt down and a deflated balloon.

Now, im not tryin to be a bitch in the house of God, but hey, i think its fair that me and the few ppl ard him deserves our own good prayer session with God as well. But God probably did a good thing for me, i wanna think he did it so that i feel good. And that is Thank God, pastor did not asked us to hold hands with our neighbours to pray together, we had did that for the past few days and today is the only day we did not need to do that.

And Thank God for that, i think i would take a plastic knife and stab him from his nostrils if he even tried touching my hand. (Oh y plastic, coz im a Christian and its not really nice to say its a real knife, *smilez)

No comments: