Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picnic at East Coast












Haha this is an outdated blog,hee its already 15Oct now while im typin this, but the date tells otherwise, hee~ i am so so tired this week n by the time im home, i really can't bring myself to touch that mouse. my poor comp lies at the corner of the flat, neglected.



Went to East Coast on Sat, had a picnic with my colleagues, it was meant to act as a birthday celebration and though there was no birthday cake, a nice colleague self-baked some sponge cake as replacement.


Can't comment on the taste though, i was on a diet that day and i refrain myself from indulging. Hee


But Thank God for the good weather and good attendance, making the whole picnic seems like well...a picnic lor. Gt may photos but i shall share only my favourites.




Baby Chloe!! I had blog about her first month celebration in May, and how time flies. She is now 5 month old, and look cute and chubby now.










And there were many many dogs at the picnic, but surprisingly, other than the brown black terrier as seen in pic, the rest were pretty quiet and well-tamed. Aww..they are so cute....






No comments: