Saturday, October 04, 2008

Ayu Ayu Ayu

Bought the latest Ayumi Hamasaki’s complete singles collection!!!



Felt really elated after paying for it, it has been quite some time since i bough Ayu stuff!!! There is a total of 3 music CDs and 2 DVDs that features her a-nation concert from 2004-2008!!! Though I already have all her concert DVDs but for Ayumi’s concert, there is no such thing as enough.

Sadzz… I have yet been able to find the time to sit down relax and watch my Ayu DVD, even for my 羅志祥<殘酷舞台>DVD, it took more than a month to actually finish watching the entire 2disk concert.

As expected, Ayu looks absolutely gorgeous on the DVD cover. Haiz…I am so so worried than she is gonna retire man, one of my greatest wish is to be able to watch at least Ayumi’s live concert in Japan at least once in my lifetime. She is the greatest performer I have ever seen, no other artiste mesmerize me the way her concert does. But of course humans r not perfect, I dun exactly love ALL her concerts, but most of them are fantastic, great visuals effect, great dancers, great costumes, great coordination and of course the fantastic songs, I simply love the emotions that tag along with every song.

My next target, Namie Amuro’s Best Fiction, I hope it comes with the MTV DVD, Namie looks so hot even R drools when watching the commercial.

(#%$%#$#@$..... R drools n at the same time lament how fat I am…..)

No comments: