Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fly.Cab.Fly

Met this primary sch friend on the bus on my way back home from work yesterday. She is working in SIA too, so that adds yet another 1 more SIA friend i had. I stopped counting the number of stewadess friends i had ever since the figure hit above 10. Hmm... saddens me once in a while...but haiz....cannot think too much. At least i can join the rest of the 2 million office workers in Singapore in having my 8 to 5 job, and in future comes home every day to a lovely hubby that waits for me at home in a pretty pink apron. :D

矮有矮的福份。: )

Oh~ i was complaining yet again about the cab fares to her, i was telling about how i tend to reduce on the frequency of cab rides due to the escalating of fares and becoz of the diesel surcharge that was imposed one month after a rise in diesel prices.

Throughout the short conversation, it does disturbs me a little when she keep interrupting me when i speak by asking, 'i dun take cab becoz i wanna save money right', and when she ask me where i live and i told her i usually walk home from interchange after alighting the bus, and she said ' becoz u wanna save money right, blah blah blah'. The reply makes me feel i was being looked down upon for that moment, but ok la i know she dun mean it, just that we lead different lifestyle and so speak in diff point of view. Oh she explained to me too that she usually takes cab whereever she goes and she seldom take bus. So thats y i say lor, diff lifestyle.

Oh and Ya back to the diesel surcharge. I agree with everyone that in a business view, cab companies would not take away this 30cents charge even though the prices for diesel has dropped for many months. Coz can earn more y not, but hey hey hey~~

Guess what, i think many others in red dot Singapore probably think this way too, coz upon reaching home, the news broadcast that Transcab is taking the lead in removing this 30 cents surcharge, and other companies are following suit. Woa Ha ha ha Ha~

But of course this doesn't increase my cab rides frequency drastically, but at least if i need to take a short cab ride to the nearest bus interchange, my feelings won't feel so unjust. : )

No comments: