Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Birthday

Baby brought me go camera shopping today!!! YAY, can buy new camera, YAY YAY YAY, went many places to check out the prices and the model. All the camera like so chio~~~ YAY YAY YAY

BUT

Did I mention the camera is not for me.

Haha, its his sister birthday, so this camera shopping agenda is for her. We settled on a cool,slim and sleek black Casio Exilm eventually. (arghh..dunno how to spell the exilim, arghhh…)

Lynnie..hope u gonna take many many武-sey pictures and put on ur blog k!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Walked past Missha, and though I already gotten my BRTC BB cream, I can’t help but walk in to check out Missha’s famous BB cream. I didn’t really expect to see it actually, as I had asked for it on many occasions and their BB cream is always sold-out.

So I was pretty surprise when I saw not one but 2 types of their BB cream available in store. The M Perfect Cover BB cream(S$45.90) and the normal M BB cream (S$32.90). The Perfect Cover BB cream comes in 2 variations, SPF40 and SPF42, I dun think I will ever understand y they bother comin out with 2 variations when the difference in SPF is jus a pathetic 2.

Anyway, I was just playin ard with the sample, when Mr R becomes interested in it. I explained to him that it’s similar to the Rojukiss BB cream as seen in Watson, jus that Missha’s one has more raves online. And the next thing he did was, pick it up, walk to the counter and paid for it without a question ask. So nice, so sweet right, buy things for girl friend so爽快, but hello~~ no lor, the BB cream is purchased for Mr Vain R own personal usage. I kinda encouraged it actually. Coz putting on concealer and make up is getting to be pretty common in other countries but Singaporean men tend to still be pretty anal about it.

BB cream heals and calm sensitive skin, and at the same time provides sheer coverage, moisturises and helps even out skin tone. So im actually pretty glad my man is into good beauty stuff. So now I can simply share share his BB cream when my BRTC runs out, HA!

He bought the normal BB cream, coz its cheaper and I agree that guys generally do not need any sun protection. Dark men are sexier. (ahem..)



A very pleased Mr Vain R after applyin BB cream.

No comments: