Thursday, August 07, 2008

Waiting at work

Hee finish my product info kit, quite impressed by my own work. It is what i call creating something from almost nothin. Hahaha yeah.

Staying behind at work right now, waiting for my colleague to finish her emails than we will leave the office together, im gonna be really late for my dinner with my cell group but hey i can see Cindy really needs some company ard here, the roads here can get really dark and scary and lonely over here, I NEED THE COMPANY TOO!!!

Met up with some agent from Nepal, well though its pretty obvious they are seriously doubting my ability to assist them in future,but i wun blame these old folks as my outer appearance does look pretty young. Overall they are pretty nice people.

Gotta go my colleague is done.

No comments: