Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A night with the creature

I AM TRULY SEVERLY TRAUMATISED!!!!or is dat how u spelt that, ar ney mind. My whole body is blarrdy shakin rite now, im definately gonna have nightmare tonight, oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!! I had the most eventful night, and anyone who laugh after readin this is gonna get one big knock from me. This is terrible, really terrible.

ok ok here it goes, while typin this blog now, i am riskin my life man. I am looking right n left, up and down every few seconds now...ok ok heres the story.

I was on cozycot just now, (swallowin saliva)happily surfing thru the forums, eatin my sour gummies when ALL OF A SUDDEN,in a split of a second, (trembling fingers...)i heard a buzzing sound at my ears, and felt a hard object restin on my EARS!!!And guess wats worse, when i scream n toss my head, dat bloody 'hard' object fly ard and 'HeAd BuTT' me, it stop on somewhere ard my nose bridge, u have no idea how i scrreaaammmm..i swipe it away furiously, my arms flying all over myself like a crazy women, it then flopped onto my computer desk. That evil culprit. The DEADLY BEETLE. Oh my, my head is throbbin now, mind can't seem to calm down much since the attack.

Anyway, i was blabberin n tryin to explain the attack to my 'stunned' sister who is in the living room with me, when i suddenly turn my head and realise ITS no longer on the table!!!HORROR of HORROR!!The F***ing Creature actUally tried crawling into my packet of sour gummy sweets from The Natural Confectionery Co.!! I pounced onto my sweet n managed to stopped it from crawling even half centimeteres further. Once again it flew ard the ceiling n settle on my curtains while i finally stopped to catch my breathe n calm myself down. My 'stunned' sister, hmph, even more stunning, she has long ago, escaped into the bedroom, close the door after i told her gt beetle. Anyway, i tried using a a big bunch of tissue to 'kelp' it so that i could either crush it to death or perhaps set it free ao as to set a good karma for myslf. But who knows, the creature sliiped out of my 'kelp' n FLeW ard ME. I grab my Giordano umbrella n opened it in its face, it works. It was knocked out. It lies crawling weakly on the floor, and when i thought i had my victory at last, it suddenly flew up and goes straight to the ceiling. No longer feelin intimidated, i used my strong Giordano umbrella and start hittin it, it flew in n out and finally iit succeeded in slippin into the gap in between my ceiling light. U know how moths liketo hide inside ur light boxes on rainy days, yup, i forced that creature into the burning light bulb. Hope it burns n goes to hell. I will not say God bless to it, coz it has traumatised me too much.

I am now purposely stationing myself in the living room writin this blog so that i can ensure its nt escapin and is still 'enjoyin' the heat of my living room lights.

HAHAHA...a HAHAHAHAHA!!!!i THINK IM GOING MAD AHAHAHAHA!!!

It finally tried its luck, it actually tried crawlin n tried to ambush me while i was typin this blog. HAH! I really went mad , im really mad, i throw a thick pile of The straitstimes on it and stomp on it like my whole life is bettin on it. Yeah u guess it, i crush it.U know what, i even took a picture of the crushed creature with my samsung camera. Contemplatin now whether i shld upload it here.Shld i? Can anyone cast their votes n let me have some opinion.

Well...im gonna have a good rest now, good night.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hahaha.. maybe u should uploaded it here so as we can take a look at this strong 'willpower' beetle who had an iron determination to give u a hard time. =P