Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthday Post_Part 01

My Birthday has finally came, and before i knew it, its over!!Time past really past, still feels so young deep down in my heart, hope i will forever feel young.As i wasn't home yet, my cute mum actually sms mi a weird sms yesterday.

[sms content]
Mum:' Happy birthday 2 u gal dont forget u ar older one year now
Me: Ok.
(!!!!????!!!?????!!!!!!????????)

Ok i somehow get wat she mean, but it does gives me n robert a good laugh.My mum callin me A GAL, sounds so cool.

My colleagues were so naughty on Fri, purposely holding back the celebration till its late late in the evening,my Samsung camera was like waitin anxiously in my bag, can't wait to be in action.
Jean: OK MEETING MEETING! lets all go into the meeting room, but Jessica muz be last to go in.
Jessica: Oh my God JeAn, U r NoT gOnna cEleBrate my BirThday R U?
(Flashing out my pink Samsung 7.2megapizel digital camera)
Jessica: I am so surprised!! But wat a coincident my camera is actually in my bag.

Haha but so thankful to them for actually went out specially to buy some snacks to add spice to the celebration.
  • Office celebration


  • My Baby was the most unbelieveable!! I had did some OT n was anxious to rush for a last visit to the loo before i went to meet Baby at Toa Payoh(he said he already reach)when i heard my admin colleagues talkin abt this guy waitin downstairs for a bouquet of flowers!!

    My heart thumped a little faster as i start suspecting..., mystery solve when the account staff said to me,
    K: Hey I think ur boyfriend is here, wah so sweet, got flowers.
    Me: Cannot be(grin)he is at Toa Payoh now
    K: Oh it muz be urs, he is very tall
    Me: Ha! Mystery solve


    Although the surprise has been cut by 50%, but the sweetness n attention seeking level is still at its top 100% Hee...my guy totally know i jus love dramatic actions.

    Went for a nice meal at this Mr Chicken Rice in Downtown East Ehub!, heard that the chef is from Mertitus Mandarin Hotel, overall taste good.




    Pretty Flowers for me


    Showing off my self-proclaimed chio chio nails



    Simply Beautiful Ferris Wheel, if only the one at Marina looks half as nice or as bright as this

    2 comments:

    Lynne said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Lynne said...

    The background for the photo is nice. Beautiful Ferris Wheel, i love it. Anyway Happy Birthday to you =)

    P.S: Rem you are older by 1 years old liao wor. LOLX~