Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I hate ants

Living in a small country, there is really limited places to go and things to do, and today i choose the one activity that ranks No.2 among Singaporeans most favourite activity. That is. To chill with some good friends n talk shit whole night long.

So whats No.1 you may ask, well as it depends on the individual,my answer would result in many eyes rolling, so y ask rite, :)

Hang out at the extreme east side of Singapore after work today, place is good, has plenty of nice pavilions for us to select from to chill, not too hot, not too noisy, beside a nice dirty canal filled with dirty murky water (well if u imagined it hard enough, u can pretend its a um...a still and peaceful river). As i headed there right after work, i da-bao my sliced fish beehoon as my dinner. Eating out in the open has never felt so free.Ok Ok time for the downside, cannot be so positive all the time, later people think i fake how...

BLAardy pLace,No food no drinks available, got money to buy also no use. There is no food and drinks available anywhere within 200m, the nearest f&b outlet n restroom is like 1km away n along the way we had to walk past fish ponds that smells like dinosaur's saliva. Whats worse is,tiny white ants start appearing on the marble looking table top, and they seem to slowly infesting ard the whole big table. Its amazing how unaffected P, Mei and J seems to be, after 10min or so, i was severly disturbed and starts to feel a little insane as i start scratchin at every part of my body. If only gals can scratch our mei mei as freely as guys scratch their deedee.Oh weLL, When i start spottin 2-3 ants climbin on my bag, my whole body starts fidgetin as i start imaginin them on my hands, into my hair n crawlin up my legs, i cross n uncross my legs and it makes no difference(i knw, duh~ but as i said, im insane)

After a short chat on some great plans, i quickly made my way home, now 1.5 hours later, after a good warm bath n a good hair-removal regime, i am ready to type this blog, but as i type i somehow still can't stop scratchin myself. Oh no,after today if u notice me not addin any new images to my blog, u can be for sure my chio chio nails muz have aided in scarrin my face while i sleep. At this second while typing, my ears feel like they would do good with a good dig but my chio chio nails has once again showed its disability n to my ultimate horror the only cotton buds available in my cabinet are these small teeny ones that are thick enough only for babies!!! Dig like no dig.DaMn#?@!$@%#

Just watched the Olympics Mens SpringBoard, they ard totally amazing!! The turns they made, and the clean dive and of course the tight tight muscles that is like rippling out of their thin flesh. When i watch the slow-motion, the muscles are so tight it seems unreal, it looks like sometthin right out of those art museum that features those male clay sculptures a.k.a Greek god.

Goin to sleep, dunno wat im typin already, yawn(scratch`scratch)

No comments: