Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday Post_Part 02

Didn't really do much on my actual birthday, just awaiting for nightfall. Went to Night Safari with a handful of friends, had expected a bigger turnout but reality doesn't seems to allow that. This year birthday is relatively quiet in comparison with previous years, muz be the age factor.But in the sms bithday wishes department, it is still seeing a steady increase of about 5% p.a. Haha excitement n fun is slowly seeping n draining away, just like our youth.

Totally enjoyed the trip to night safari, i see hyenas, flying foxes, fruit bats, leopards, deer, lazy Rhino, sloth bear, Malayan Tiger , n the most amazingly cute otter. Its a great pity not all animals can be view at close distance.

If anyone is thinking abt goin there, my piece of advice is as below

1. Have ur stomach filled before you embark on the journey to Mandai, a plate of chicken rice cost $17!!And $4 onwards for beverages.

2.Equip urself with a good night vision camera as no flash photography is allowed

3. Keep clear from Fish n Chips at their Bongo rstnt, do try instead their yummylicious lamb burger($12.50) n 'wu3 liao4'(gt ingredient) turkey ham pasta(abt $10.90).

Thank you Pearly for the wonderful present, it definately came at a good time, saves me the money of gettin my own moisturiser. Do worry that my skin may experience breakout during its initial switch period. Experience that when i just started using my current laneige series.


Thank you Lynne and Lee mama for the beautiful Guess wallet n stylish dress. Im really amaze how well u guys understand me, i muz have been like an open book. I have always adore Guess for its cool n chic designs, n the dress is totally my style!!Even Bert thinks so.
Can't wait to see what Lide is gettin for my belated present, haha.Oh and how can i forget,the best present of them all from my beloved Bert.Its a cropped jacket, and im sure he muz have search pretty long as during our several shopping trips we have always failed to find one that has the perfect fit for me. But this jacket looks great n fantastic, and it has my fav. crown logo!!!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Haa.. Thanks for your useful tips. I will take note of it.

Well... Glad tat you like the dress & wallet. ^-^ It shows that i have great sense. Dun belittle me next time. LOLX.

Lynne said...

Oh ya... btw why so unfair ar!! No photos for my dress & wallet. $!#$!$!@$@!$$!@

Jessicakong aka Baby's baby said...

oh babe, no photos here becoz im gonna...PUT THEM IN MY FACEBOOK, HAHAHA, oh ya i can't start usin the wallet, coz my chio chio nails is gonna scratch it mad.

Lynne said...

Hahaha..I'm jus kidding, dun take it serious. =)