Sunday, August 31, 2008

The accident




I AM FINALLY BACK BLOGGIN!!!!!!

Was feeling quite sick for the past 1 week actually and finally finish my last exam papers yesterday, WHEW!!! My life back to normal again now, Weee!!!

Just came back from Changi General Hospital, Had a great shock just now, receive a phonecall from my father tellin me that my mum had met up with an accident and is in Changi Hospital. I was in a NTUC selectin for tidbits to eat while watchin R played basketball later. After puttin down the phone i rushed to the court and we zoom down to the hospital immediatedly.

Thank God! It was not a serious serious kind of accident. Turns out the taxi my mum took had skidded and resulted in my mum knockin her chin and leg shin onto some unidentified object(both the driver n her has no idea wat she knocked into). Had a couple of stitches, 1 week MC for chin and 2 weeks MC for her leg. Thank God she was in seatbelt, or else the injuries would definately had been magnified to somethin even more serious.

So to all back seat passengers, PLS WEAR SEATBELT IF POSSIBLE, i personally have always wear seatbelt when im seatin in some friend's car or taxi, unless the seatbelt is faulty or somethin, or when my friend insist and i have to reject wearin seat belt out of courtesy. But if circumstances allowed, i would really encourage all to latched on their seatbelts cause u wld never known when an accident would happen. It may be uncomfortable, but it could really save lives.


Went to re-visit the doctor this morning for my lymph nodes, well well well, turns out my nodes had magnified to thrice its original size. That explains the excruciating pain that i had for the past few days, my neck pains when i sneeze, pains when i turn, pains when i shiver in air-conditioned places, pains when i raise my head from the pillow in the morning, pains when i lie my head on anythin(bus, cushion,pillow). I had not tried checkin out if it pains when i lie my head on R, simply because we have not been meetin durin the week due to my exam preparations. Anyway its just pain followed by more pain.

Doctor replied me that my body ain't responding to the medication so he would need to prescribe a different kind, doctor had wanted to took my blood test but nurse say cannot, due to the fact that my office was closed on saturday so they are unable to verify my job status(RXXXLES MediCXX said my company has not place my name in their system and though i have been there thrice in the past 6 months n they have seen my I.C n called up my company to verify thrice, they still insist the need to call up my company to verify again).FXXXING System they have. So anyway, unable to verify so the bitchy nurse replied in her bitchy tone 'her company closed today cannot confirmed, if blood test she need to pay lar, if she can pay than ok lar' i was thinkin...WTF.....@#%#*# perhaps this sounds alrite to u but its a u have to be there to understand kinda thing, she is relly damn bitchy, i simply dun like her la. Anyway frankly speakin, i also pretty scared of takin blood test, seems scary. S'pore like to anythin anythin than shuang shuang blood test already. Most of the time, blood test nothin will come out, well i have heard friends tell me this and i personally find it quite truth, take blood test is always the best move used by dotor on patients that did not recover after takin their prescribe medicine, reason, ok i tell u why

#1 U sick no recover will pek chek rite, than doctor take blood test, at least u will feel that doctor is doin somethin, and blood test seems so much more pro than urine test. Anyway urine test seems so passe, most doctor likes to take blood test nowadays.

#2 If test, results show somethin, than the doctor strike jackpot liao coz their little clinic will be honoured among other little clinics in Sg as the one that is GOOD. N the newspaper report may show somethin lidat...Miss X: i have been to many doctors but none could find out what is my ailment, but when i been to XX clinic, the doctor did a blood test on me and thats hw i (some sobbin behind) realise i gt.....

#3 If test, results show nothin, but eventually u suay suay kena somethin serious serious but they have not been able to diagnose. No fault of the doctor coz they have did their part and has done a blood test, and they um...dun have the specialty machine meant to detect that particular illness so its not their fault.

hey i realise i am goin on too long over here, the topic is gettin out of point, hahaha ok lets put a stop nw...temporarily stop. i shall continue tomorrow on somethin else..need to Zzzzz

2 comments:

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

Glad that yr mum is fine. Life is indeed very fragile, u nv noe what will happen in the very next moment so treasure what u have & those concern for u. Human tends to regret ONLY they lose that particular things in life. So we must try not to be one of THEM. =)

Well… at least u taught me the importance of buckle up the safety belt as i do not & dislike wearing it as it’s damn uncomfortable.

Nowadays doctors sucks to the core. They did nothing but only tot of themselves (That’s to earn more money). It’s either they will ask you do this & that check-up or request u to come back for monthly review & see how yr illness is. If not they will request u to be their guinea pig, try on this or that medication & see how it goes. If DIDN’T RECOVER then go back & look for them.

I oso had enuff of it, sick & tired of visiting doctor whereby they were so incompetent. Anyway u try to have plenty of water (plain water), veg & fruits, exercise, have sufficient rest, eat regularly & healthy. (Sound familiar?? Cos this is what doctor usually tell patient.) Hahahahahahahaha~