Saturday, August 09, 2008

Baby Jervis 1 st mth

When to a friend's baby 1st month bash a few days back, its kinda inetrestin to see those cute tiny things. Chat with the mum for awhile (my friend is the father), her labour pain lasted for almost 15 hours!!! She opted for epidural halfway thru, and after injectin she actually got to pause the pushin process n sleep for a few hours before she woke up for another round of invigorating final push.

Everythin sounds exciting to me, i can juz imagine, when its my turn i am definately gonna opt for epidural right from the start, and im gonna remind the doctor every 5 mins that im optin for epidural. Im not gonna try and 'test' my threshold of pain man,wat if i can't stand the pain and my baby got stuck halfway in my down there n it suffocate, so i rather reserve my energy in gettin it out.

Some interestin pictures dat day.

Baby Jervis sleepin sweetly, lookin very shuang shuang


Awake n lookin sightly disturbed



Looking super BU SHUANG already, i had no idea babies can learnt that kinda expression at such a young age, potential ah beng man tis young chap.



Let me go big fellow, or im gonna cry n make u public enemy!!


Robert: WT...
Baby: WAHHH~~~!!! get a women to carry me, i wan no stinky man....


Robert: Omigod, nothin is worse than a cryin baby!!!!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hey, Baby Jervis indeed cute but aint in the monster's hand. You see, he frighten the poor little baby.