Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Chio Chio nails

I have been thru 3 agonizing days with my pretty chio chio nails, god im jus soo dumb. Shld have gotten the cheena manicurist to shape it shorter. Its hardc to explain the sufferings that tag along with these pretty innocent plastics. I shall list down all the sufferings i had in the past 3 days so as to deter myself from the intention to continue these pretty lifestyle 3 mths later.

Suffering #1: Double time in toilet
It gets really irritating when u r really eager t0o pee(gals, u kw hw long it can take to queue for a toilet at Bugis Junction durin weekends.)and taking off my buttoned skirt took like 20seconds!!!When it comes to toilet matters, every second counts.

Suffering #2: Flushing of toilet
U knw those flush at hm that activates upon pushing in the reflective round button, i can't press them in at all! My nails get start at the rim of the button n i resort to usin my handphone, hairpin n knuckles, evrytime i need to flush.

Suffering #3: turtle power
Typin is outta qns coz it gives me goosebumps when i tried typin with my nails. Now im usin a teaspoon in order to type this blog.And im typin slower than a turtle (*Master Wu Gui~~, Believe~~)

Suffering #4:
No more early morning shuang shuang nose-digging. Coz my index nail is too big to enter without enlargin my nostrils! But i found one new method,usin my blue shiny pinky, it is of the correct size to totally stick it in n it wil like scoop out whatever shit there is like a dream catcher.But still..the shiokness is different(haha *giggle*) :)

2 comments:

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

Oh please.. i was amaze by your method to flush the toilet by using your clips or even handphone & using your teaspoon to type keyboard but why do you have mention abt nose-digging. It was like….. erm…. disgusting. Yucks!! Hahahahahaha~~ :p