Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rain Rain and More Rain...will it ever end....

Another weekend passes just like dat, bought home some work to do but eventually only manage to finish 50%, happens all the time. Intends to study for exams but in the end did everythin but study. I have had enough of myself too actually, always think but no action. Feel so heartache seein him all drenched by the rain, i shouldn't have only care abt buyin my stupid shoes, shld have as what he said, straight away cheong n go buy a new shirt for him to change into. He's right, Im always Think think think only, no action. I am SO disappointed in myself, made my bf feel sad as he had expected me to do that for him. I would but...no but actually, ya, the thing has past, never do means never do, anybody can say they at first gt think of. Feel so sick of myself.

Stupid weather! iTS ONLY AUGUST but its raining non-stop for the whole weekend. It seems to only stopped long enough for us to be duped into walking to the carpark,wipe the bike dry, start engine and once u reach the highway, HAH!the rain will come pouring again. Happens to us thrice!!! Pui! Super SuAy!

When visit my cell group member at Thomson Medical today, came here second time already this month. I startin to suspect PM Lee's sources gt wrong or not, Singaporeans not givin birth meh, than y i this month alone gt 3 friends give birth plus somemore i yesterday received news from my auntie, sayin dat my cousin is pregnant with her 2nd child!. Anyway among the 3 august babies, 2 of them were out after Aug 17, so congrats congrats for being one of the early birds entitled to the big BaBy AngPow, HAH! Can't wait to have my own kids, keep wondering will they be tall or short.

Hai~ya the things dat i wan is never endin, saw lotsa dogs at expo today, feel like gettin one too, but bert keeps pretendin to be deaf. There were all kinds of dogs, big, small, hairy, non-hairy, dolled up, messy,and its kinda cute seein them smellin each nose n butts.

No comments: